The SKETCH Large is available as a single unit solution or as a two-unit classroom package to support more students. Each MakerBot SKETCH Large includes:
– Industry-leading 3D printer features. One (1) SKETCH Large 3D printer, which features a fully-enclosed chamber, a particulate filter, a heated and flexible build plate, touchscreen capabilities, onboard camera, material sensors, and Wi-Fi and USB capabilities.
– Enough printing for an entire school semester. Compatible with MakerBot® PLA and TOUGH™ materials, SKETCH Large comes with three (3) spools of easy-to-print MakerBot PLA.
– ISTE-certified 3D printer training, curriculum creation and design thinking courses. One (1) teacher license and fifteen (15) student licenses for the MakerBot Certification training programs for educators and students, which includes a comprehensive curriculum program for educators and interactive design thinking courses for students.
– Free and easy-to-use cloud software with Google for Education integration. MakerBot CloudPrint, a cloud-based print preparation and classroom management application that lets educators prepare, print, manage, and monitor 3D prints easily and securely.
– Access to an extensive collection of 3D printing education resources. MakerBot Education™ on Thingiverse, which includes access to hundreds of lesson plans and projects for all grade levels and subjects and an engaged community of educators.
– Additional accessories for seamless printing. Each printer comes with one (1) extra build plate, one (1) spatula and one (1) pair of snips.
– Industry-leading customer support from a team of experts.