MakerBot Print is our new desktop application that allows you to prepare, manage, and monitor 3D prints.
- Prepare: Import design files in native CAD and fine-tune their settings for optimal results when printing.
- Manage: Keep your projects organized by automatically arranging models across one or several build plates.
- Monitor: Kick-off prints, control your printer, and monitor print progress remotely.
- OPERATING SYSTEMS: WINDOWS (7 and 10, 64-bit only) and macOS 10.12 to macOS 10.15.
Not Supported: Windows 8, XP, Vista, Server, and Linux
- MAKERBOT FIRMWARE COMPATIBILITY: 2.0 and higher
- RAM: 2GB minimum, 8GB or more recommended
- DISK SPACE: 2.5GB, 20GB or more recommended
- VIDEO CARD: NVidia, AMD, or Intel, post 2015. 512MB video memory.
- SCREEN RESOLUTION: 1280x1024 minimum, 1920x1080 or more recommended.
- CPU: AMD or Intel, post 2015.
- NETWORK: Ethernet or wireless connectivity to Local Area Network
- INSTALLATION: Broadband Internet connection
- BROWSER FOR ONLINE DOCUMENTATION: Google Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11 or above
- CONNECTIVITY: USB, ETHERNET, WI-FI
SUPPORTED FILE TYPES:
- Mac: MakerBot (.makerbot), STL (.stl)
- Windows: MakerBot (.makerbot), STL (.stl), SolidWorks (.sldprt, .sldasm), InventorOBJ (.ipt, .iam), IGES (.iges, .igs), STEP AP203/214 (.step, .stp), CATIA (.CATPart, .CATProduct), Wavefront Object(.obj), Unigraphics/NX (.prt), Solid Edge (.par, .asm), ProE/Creo (.prt, .prt., .asm, .asm.), VRML(.wrl), Parasolid (.x_t, .x_b)
Users cannot import MakerBot (.makerbot) files.
MakerBot Print Support Site
MakerBot Print FAQ
- MakerBot Print supports USB connection to the METHOD X, METHOD, Replicator+, Replicator Mini+, Replicator 5th Generation, and Replicator Z18.
- MakerBot Print supports network connection to the METHOD X, METHOD, Replicator+, Replicator Mini+, Replicator 5th Generation, and Replicator Z18.
- MakerBot Print supports the METHOD Model Extruder 1A, METHOD Extruder 2A, METHOD Extruder 1XA, METHOD Extruder 2XA, and Smart Extruder+.
Legacy Printer Support
For the final version of MakerBot Print with Replicator Mini, Replicator 2, Replicator 2X, and Smart Extruder support, download here: Windows
For MakerBot Desktop, download here.
For users from mainland China experiencing issues with updating to the latest software or firmware, please use the QR code below to download updates.