5,000 Schools with MakerBot
MakerBot 3D Printers are the #1 choice amongst educators in over 5,000 schools in the United States.
MakerBot Innovation Center
A large-scale campus or community-wide solution that offers more than 30 MakerBot 3D printers with installation, training, support, and all necessary accessories.
MakerBot Starter Lab
Everything you need to get started with a reliable ‘MakerSpace’ in your school or classroom—including MakerBot’s best resources for learning about 3D printing.
Easy & Reliable 3D Printing
Get Started with Intuitive Cloud Software and Reliable Hardware
Ready to go, right out of the box. MakerBot printers offer the simplest setup experience and easy-to-use software with no tinkering required.
- Reliable, safe, and easy to use 3D printers for the classroom.
- Intuitive software for managing the 3D printing process for your classroom.
- Print and monitor your classroom from any device, in any browser – all in one place.
MakerBot Thingiverse Education
Everything You Need to Be Successful with 3D Printing in the Classroom
MakerBot Thingiverse Education offers hundreds of free lesson plans for easy classroom implementation and project-based learning.
World's Largest 3D Printing Community
Explore a World of 3D Printing Possibilities with MakerBot Thingiverse
Discover best practices, become a MakerBot Educator, and explore over 2 million 3D printable Things on MakerBot Thingiverse—the world's largest and fastest-growing 3D printing community.
- Connect to the largest 3D printing community in the world.
- Learn from a growing community of MakerBot Educators.
- In-depth walkthroughs with MakerBot Educators to ensure success each step of the way.
Focus on Your Classroom — Not Your Printer. MakerCare Has You Covered.
MakerBot support delivers unrivaled, comprehensive coverage from Brooklyn-based 3D printing experts.
- The fastest, most comprehensive level of product support—included with all MakerBot Education bundles.
- Fast troubleshooting. Simplified.
- Get started easily with guided unboxing and setup videos.
Carl Hayden High School
Building Robot Submarines and Reinventing STEM Learning with MakerBot.
Learn how the robotics team at Carl Hayden High School uses MakerBot 3D printing to push the boundaries of STEM Learning to master 21st century skills.
“Our students have to be creative and be able to think critically and solve problems. If they can do those two things, no matter their profession, then they can be successful.”- Faridodin “Fredi” Lajvardi, Carl Hayden High School