Download MakerBot Print 4.10.1
Before installing MakerBot Print 3.0 and above, uninstall previous versions (Windows 7, 10).
Requires firmware version 2.0 or higher. For Replicator 2/2X, USB is not supported.
IT Professionals, please click here for instructions on enterprise deployment.
MakerBot Print is our new desktop application that allows you to prepare, manage, and monitor 3D prints.
- Prepare: Import design files in native CAD and fine-tune their settings for optimal results when printing.
- Manage: Keep your projects organized by automatically arranging models across one or several build plates.
- Monitor: Kick-off prints, control your printer, and monitor print progress remotely.
- OPERATING SYSTEMS: WINDOWS (7 and 10, 64-bit only) and macOS 10.12 to macOS 10.15.
Not Supported: Windows 8, XP, Vista, Server, and Linux
- MAKERBOT FIRMWARE COMPATIBILITY: 2.0 and higher
- RAM: 2GB minimum, 8GB or more recommended
- DISK SPACE: 2.5GB, 20GB or more recommended
- VIDEO CARD: NVidia, AMD, or Intel, post 2015. 512MB video memory.
- SCREEN RESOLUTION: 1280×1024 minimum, 1920×1080 or more recommended.
- CPU: AMD or Intel, post 2015.
- NETWORK: Ethernet or wireless connectivity to Local Area Network
- INSTALLATION: Broadband Internet connection
- BROWSER FOR ONLINE DOCUMENTATION: Google Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11 or above
- CONNECTIVITY: USB, ETHERNET, WI-FI
SUPPORTED FILE TYPES:
- Mac: MakerBot (.makerbot), STL (.stl)
- Windows: MakerBot (.makerbot), STL (.stl), SolidWorks (.sldprt, .sldasm), InventorOBJ (.ipt, .iam), IGES (.iges, .igs), STEP AP203/214 (.step, .stp), CATIA (.CATPart, .CATProduct), Wavefront Object(.obj), Unigraphics/NX (.prt), Solid Edge (.par, .asm), ProE/Creo (.prt, .prt., .asm, .asm.), VRML(.wrl), Parasolid (.x_t, .x_b)
Note: Users cannot import MakerBot (.makerbot) files.
MakerBot Print FAQ
- MakerBot Print supports USB connection to the METHOD X, METHOD, Replicator+, Replicator Mini+, Replicator 5th Generation, and Replicator Z18.
- MakerBot Print supports network connection to the METHOD X, METHOD, Replicator+, Replicator Mini+, Replicator 5th Generation, and Replicator Z18.
- MakerBot Print supports the METHOD Model Extruder 1A, METHOD Extruder 2A, METHOD Extruder 1XA, METHOD Extruder 2XA, and Smart Extruder+.
Legacy Printer Support
For MakerBot Desktop, download here.
For users from mainland China experiencing issues with updating to the latest software or firmware, please use the QR code below to download updates.