- Professionals can accelerate early concept modeling, form studies, and iterations.
- Educators can serve more students and classrooms while saving time and money.
- Based on our testing, MinFill typically prints 30% faster using 30% less filament.*
- The greater the internal volume of your print, the more time and money you save.
- Compatible with MakerBot Replicator+, Replicator (5th Gen), and the Replicator Z18.
We also tested MinFill with a dodecahedron as a more challenging model that had a larger internal volume and that required support for a variety of roofs.Faster Turnaround Times Mean Faster Iterations MinFill’s advantages go beyond any one print. MinFill further accelerates the design process by dramatically speeding up iterations that are part of early concept modeling. With each iteration, you can print models faster and quickly evaluate your designs. With the added speed and cost savings, MinFill is also ideal for printing iterative form study models. You can evaluate the fundamentals of a design, such as its overall form, size, proportions, and surface quality. For these models, print speed is more critical than structural strength. Take the example of a designer evaluating the form and feel of a Bluetooth speaker. Each iteration only needs to hold up to the very minimal pressure of the designer holding the model. As a result, it’s not necessary to fill the entire model with infill. In a busy design studio or engineering consultancy, the faster you can print, the more projects a team can complete in total. From these five geometries altogether, we saved four days printing. Minimum Infill Is a Major Breakthrough for Our Customers At MakerBot, listening to our customers is essential to releasing effective products and solutions. Through this new Print Mode, we are proud to release another industry-leading breakthrough that elevates 3D printing. Discover how MakerBot Print can benefit you by learning more.