- Wizzard by guru (the hat, sleeves, and arms are excellent support tests)
- a 40% scale, upside down Stanford Bunny (printing inverted will make it obvious if your settings are skewing your model)
Here’s a great place to start for settings!
- Interface infill density (ratio): 0.4 (0.3-0.7)’
- Interface Layer Thickness over Layer Thickness: 1.2 ( also 0.7)
- Support Cross Hatch: No.
- Support Flow Rate over Operating Flow Rate (ratio): 0.7 (0.4-0.7)
- Support Gap over Perimeter Extrusion Width (ratio): 0.005
- Support Material Choice: Everywhere
- Support Minimum Angle (degrees): 35.0