- Meeting hundreds of thousands of people at a certain trade show in Las Vegas.
- Guest appearing on Live! with Kelly.
- Furiously printing out a time-scripted dualstrusion logo for The Endgadget Show.
- Representing for the “science fact” robots for science fiction/fantasy/video game/comics lovers at MEGACON.
- Producing fine sculptural pieces on display at the Affordable Art Fair in Los Angeles.
- And svelting about among the fashion elite as models for Asher Levine’s New York Fashion Week show.
[youtube width=”700″ height=”395″]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ll_5Rxe1ZEE[/youtube] A pride of ten mighty MakerBot Replicators have been striding about the country since mid January. And my, have they been busy: