Discover How Lockheed Martin’s Engineers Rely on MakerBot’s Professional Solutions to Efficiently and Cost-Effectively Develop Radical New Products
Lockheed Martin is a world-renowned company with a long legacy of achievements in aerospace, defense, and emerging technologies. At the company's Advanced Technology Center, an elite group of engineers were tasked with the challenge to create the space telescope of the future.
To tackle the challenge, the ATC needed a new, vastly condensed optical technology. It also needed a cost-effective, fast means of creating prototypes that would help the team understand how to implement this technology.
In this case study, you will learn how the team is well on its way to creating the space telescope of the future. With MakerBot, these engineers can test ideas, discover insights, and more quickly bring radical new products to life. To discover how MakerBot is empowering Lockheed Martin, download this case study today.
- How MakerBot Accelerates Ideation and Scientific Discovery at Lower Cost
- Why MakerBot is Better for Immediate Iteration that Avoids Slow Corporate Approvals
- How MakerBot Tough FIlament Makes New Applications Possible
- How Professionals Can Create Custom Tools, Field Test Designs, and More
- Invaluable Uses for Different Colors of MakerBot PLA Filament
- How MakerBot Print Streamlines 3D Printing and Collaboration