Reliable & Accessible 3D Printing
Iterate Reliably with a Streamlined 3D Printing Ecosystem
Forget tinkering and headaches. From easily swappable extruders to Cloud-based printing solutions, MakerBot 3D printing frees professionals to focus on what matters most: getting designs out the door quickly and at the lowest cost for maximum ROI.
- Reliable, fast, and easy-to-use 3D printers for the studio or the factory floor.
- Get your printer up and running in minutes with the MakerBot Mobile app.
- Intuitive, powerful software with streamlined file management and CAD functionality.
Powerful Tools and Materials
Elevate Workflows with Tough Materials and Advanced Software
Tough jobs demand ironclad solutions. From MinFill to Tough PLA, MakerBot's advanced 3D printing offerings ensure that you'll always end up with the right part in your hand at every step of the process. MakerBot connects to your existing workflow without redefining it.
- Create durable, high-impact strength prototypes and fixtures that save time and money.
- Print 30% faster using 30% less filament.
- Print and monitor from any device, any browser – see printers, orders, and support all in one place.
SAMPLE PRINT:Bicycle saddle
- Size: 28.17 x 12.55 x 4.85 cm
- Volume: 188.82 cm3
- Print time: 10h 22m
- Download Sample
Disrupt Traditional Processes with Dependable In-House Production
As a minimal upfront investment, MakerBot provides seamless 3D printing to everybody within an organization to speed up the product development process to save time and money.
- $45Average dollars saved per print when compared to outsourcing*
- 52Average number of prints to justify Replicator+ investment*
*Based on average service bureau quotes
Looking for a More Advanced 3D Printing Experience?
MakerBot Labs is an experimental platform for engineers and developers to create, build, customize, and collaborate on MakerBot 3D printing solutions. Discover 3D printing in a range of materials with the MakerBot Labs Experimental Extruder.
- Customizable hardware and software allow for the freedom to switch from production to sandbox.
- Unlock full creative flexibility with a range of materials and software APIs.
- Dramatically reduce total print time by up to 75% with Draft Mode.
Disrupting the Design Process Begins with MakerBot 3D Printing
Learn how designers and engineers at Local Motors use MakerBot 3D printing to meet their prototyping and in-house production needs at every step of the process.
“There’s a huge difference between using an outside part manufacturer and having that capability in-house. The convenience of being able to print a part on a MakerBot 3D printer and have it in your hand in a couple hours is not only cheaper, but also reduces lead times and allows us to iterate that much more quickly.”- Frederik Tjonneland, Design Engineer, Local Motors