The ideal software to drive your
MakerBot Replicator Desktop
MakerBot Replicator Desktop 3D Printer?
Please use MakerBot Desktop instead.
MakerBot MakerWare is the ideal software to drive your Fourth Generation (and prior) MakerBot Replicator Desktop 3D Printers.
For Fifth Generation MakerBot Replicator 3D Printers, please download and use MakerBot Desktop (Beta).
1. MakerBot Dissolvable Filament has been added to the Make Dialog
2. An improved MakerBot Dissolvable Filament material profile has been added to MakerWare
3. Users can now set two different temperatures in the Make dialog when a dual extruder printer is selected
4. Bug fix for the supportExcessive option not having an effect in the custom profiles
5. Bug fix for some non-manifold objects slicing with missing layers or with filled in handles or holes
6. Bug fix for Mac version number set incorrectly in MakerWare 2.4
7. Added MakerWare compatibility with Ubuntu 13.10 and Fedora 19
8. MakerWare for Digititzer is now compatible with Ubuntu Linux
Mac users need to uninstall MakerWare 2.4.0 before installing MakerWare 2.4.1.