1. Enrollment: Participation in the MakerBot MakerClub (“Program”) and the savings offered are at the sole discretion of MakerBot Industries, LLC (“MakerBot”). The Program is a rewards program offered by MakerBot to its customers. These terms and conditions (“Terms”) apply to a MakerBot customer’s participation in the Program (“Participating Customers”). Participating Customers will be enrolled in the Program after paying a $50.00 USD enrollment fee online at http://makerbot.com/makerclub (“Enrollment”). Participating Customers will be required to provide a valid email address at the time of Enrollment in order to activate their participation in the Program. Participating Customers are enrolled in the Program only for the 12-month period following the date of Enrollment.
2. Program Offers: Participating Customers will receive 10% off of the purchase of MakerBot filament (“Discount”) only and will receive free ground shipping for MakerBot filament in the contiguous United States. Other products of MakerBot are not eligible under the Program and the Discount will not apply to purchases of other such products.
3. Eligibility: Participating Customer must be at least 18 years of age for Enrollment. Enrollment in the Program is nontransferable and Participating Customers may not assign their Enrollment in the Program to anyone.
4. Termination or Changes to the Program: MakerBot reserves the right to terminate, discontinue, modify or cancel the offerings of the Program at any time and in its sole discretion without notice to a Participating Customer. MakerBot reserves the right to terminate a Participating Customer’s Enrollment in the Program if MakerBot determines in its sole discretion that the Participating Customer violated these Terms or that Participating Customer’s Enrollment is unauthorized, deceptive, fraudulent or otherwise unlawful.
5. Severability: If a court of competent jurisdiction or any government agency determines that any provision of these Program Terms is void or unenforceable, that provision will continue to be enforceable to the extent permitted by that court or agency, and the remainder of that provision will no longer be considered as part of these Program Terms. However, all other provisions will remain in full force and effect.
6. Governing Law: The Program and these Program Terms are governed by federal law and, to the extent state law applies, the laws of the State of New York, without any reference to its choice of law provisions.
7. Acceptance: By enrolling in the Program, Participating Customer agrees to these Terms and all other applicable terms and conditions of MakerBot, including, but not limited to, the MakerBot Terms and Conditions of Sale, as may be in force and published at MakerBot’s website and as may be changed at any time without notice.