Your Mobile Device
- Use your smartphone to prepare files from your
MakerBot Cloud Library for 3D printing.
- With mobile access to Thingiverse, you’ll have
hundreds of thousands of 3D downloadable
digital designs at your fingertips.
- Monitor, pause, and cancel prints from your
- Receive notifications when your print is sliced
and prepped for 3D printing on your Fifth
Generation MakerBot Replicator 3D Printer.
*When using the same Wi-Fi network as your Fifth Generation MakerBot Replicator 3D Printer.
Powered by the Cloud
All Your 3D Files
Store, manage, and access 3D designs in your personal MakerBot Cloud Library: your personal models, collections, MakerBot Digitizer scans, your MakerBot PrintShop creations, and models you have purchased at the MakerBot Digital Store.
- Access and explore the world’s largest 3D printing community
- Browse, collect, and “like” 3D designs
- Share and add photos of your designed, scanned or printed 3D models
Access and explore
- Access your Thingiverse Dashboard
- Browse, collect, and "like" 3D designs
- Share photos of your printed 3D models
- Manage your personal profile
- Update your avatar
- Add photos of models you have designed or scanned with the MakerBot Digitizer Desktop 3D Scanner