The Replicator in the News!
If you’re just tuning in, yesterday was a big day for the newly launched MakerBot Replicator! The latest in open source 3D printing features the ability to use two print heads for two-color printing or printing with dissolving support material. Not only does this printer feature the largest build area ever for a MakerBot, but best of all it ships to you fully assembled and ready for printing! For more info check out these great posts!
- Engadget: MakerBot Goes Big with Replicator 3D Printer
- Gizmodo: MakerBot’s Replicator Prints Larger 3D Creations in Two Spectacular Colors
- CNET: MakerBot Replicator 3D Printer Beams In
- PCMag: MakerBot to Debut Next-Gen 3D Printer at CES
- Boing Boing: MakerBot Replicator New 3D Printer
- Hackaday: Print Huge Stuff with the MakerBot Replicator
- Laughing Squid: MakerBot Replicator – A New Larger 3D Printer From MakerBot Industries
- TheVerge: MakerBot Replicator New Personal 3D Printer Debut
- Hacker News: Two Color MakerBot Released!
- ReadWriteWeb: What is a MakerBot and Why Does It Matter?
- The Designer Monologues: Insurgent Creative – The MakerBot Replicator
- BetaBeat: MakerBot Replicator – Bigger Better and now in Color