It’s been a very busy early summer here at the BotCave. As many of you may know, shipping has been working around the clock (literally) to greatly reduce our lead time! Software has just pushed out a huge update that enables new features!
For these reasons (and, OK, because the holiday falls on a Wednesday) we’ve decided to do something almost unprecedented in MakerBot history: we’re going to take a summer vacation. We’ll be spending our time doing totally legal things and eating health food.
What does this mean for you, our esteemed customer?
- Orders for The Replicator™ will still ship within the 30-day lead time!
- Shipping will be closed from July 2nd through July 6th.
- Shipping resumes July 9th. Please allow us a few days to get through our backlog.
- There will be no phone support this week
- Email support will be available every day but July 4th. Email [email protected] just like always!
Thank you for your patience while we take a well-deserved vacation! We’ll come back refreshed, so we can continue help you turn your dreams into reality, print by plastic print.
|Tagged with||bbq, fireworks, holidays, shipping||3 comments|