This simple clip by J_Hodgie is awesome in its elegance. Three printed parts relying upon the elasticity of the plastic in which it is printed. Strong enough to grip a small test print, small enough to be useful in a lot of situations, I could see this being a thing that gets printed and used a lot.
And the remix possibilities? Forget about it!
- How about a clip + ball and socket chain links with hole through by StefanHH?1
- How about a clip + becco block connectors?
- How about a Leonardo Robot with clip hands?
- What about a larger clip area for a potato chip bag clip?
- What about more springs for a stronger clip?
- What about a card/badge holder with a built in clip?
- Incidentally, another favorite thing from today [↩]
|Tagged with||ard, badge, ball and socket, becco, becco blocks, beco, beco blocks, card badge, chain, clip, leonardo robot, remix, socket||Leave a comment|