Between MakerBot.com, MakerBot Retail Stores, and Certified MakerBot Resellers, there are already a lot of ways to get your hands on a MakerBot product. And now, thanks to our new financing partners, Affirm and LEAF Commercial Capital, there are two more.
A new consumer finance option for MakerBot customers
Affirm financing lets MakerBot customers split their payments into three, six, or twelve monthly installments. Affirm offers a quick and streamlined loan approval process built right into our order checkout. It’s a great way to buy your favorite MakerBot 3D printing and scanning devices and accessories without having to carry a balance on your credit card.
Benefits of financing with Affirm
– Easy Checkout: Get instant approval at check out from any device with just a few pieces of personal information.
– Flexible Financing: Grab your MakerBot products today and pay over time with a monthly payment plan that best fits your budget.
– Always Transparent: There are no catches or hidden fees, so what you see at checkout is exactly how much you will pay.
Take advantage of Affirm financing today at MakerBot.com. After adding your MakerBot product and accessories to your cart, select “Finance with Affirm” at checkout. Shop Now.
Flexible financing for MakerBot business customers
Quickly prototype and build the next generation of commercial, industrial, and consumer products with MakerBot and LEAF Commercial Capital. With LEAF’s fast, easy, and flexible financing, acquiring the latest MakerBot 3D printing technology and services is simpler and more affordable than ever.
Benefits of financing with LEAF
– 100% Financing: LEAF can finance your entire MakerBot solution, including shipping, filament, and training.
– No Money Down: Get the MakerBot 3D printing technology you need with zero cash out of pocket.
– Flexible Terms: LEAF can customize payment terms to help businesses with seasonal variations and other changing business conditions.
Contact the MakerBot Sales Team to learn about flexible business and enterprise financing options through LEAF Commercial Capital, Inc., a recognized leader in equipment and software financing.
|Tagged with||Financing, Partners||Leave a comment|