MakerBot Apps | Thingiverse 1.1 Upgrade for iOS
A Host of New Capabilities
When you’re leading the Next Industrial Revolution, it’s important to stay at the vanguard on all fronts. So today we released an upgrade to our iPhone app for MakerBot Thingiverse that will boost your mobile experience with awesome new features that let you:
– Add photos to Thing designs or MakerBot Digitizer Desktop 3D Scanner scans posted to Thingiverse.
– Browse your own collections and favorites in your profile.
– Browse collections in all user profiles.
– View and respond to comments on Thing detail pages.
– Get push notifications when new designs are published to Thingiverse, or when a MakerBot Digitizer scan is published.
– Easily add photos, or respond when someone follows you.
If you already have the Thingiverse iOS app, keep your eyes open for the upgrade to version 1.1. If you haven’t yet downloaded the Thingiverse app, click this link to get started and join the community for discovering, printing, and sharing 3D models—on the go!
|Tagged with||2 comments|