MakerBot Apps | The Thingiverse is Expanding—to Android!
More Access for Makers
We’re excited to announce the launch of the MakerBot Thingiverse app for Android. Now Android users can use their smartphones to access Thingiverse, the thriving community for discovering, printing and sharing 3D models.
A Rich Variety of Options
The new app is full-featured to give you the best, most versatile Thingiverse experience. When you download the new app from Google Play you’ll be able to:
– Browse featured 3D designs, and new and noteworthy items, which have been selected by the Thingiverse community based on popularity.
– Scroll through beautiful slideshows of detail photos when viewing 3D designs.
– Upload photos to share images of your 3D prints, or update your profile and cover images from your phone.
– Like, collect, and add a description to photos.
– Share directly from the app to Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, email, or save to your camera roll.
– Change your Thingiverse settings, and more!
Explore + Share on the Go
The new Thingiverse Android app is for everyone no matter what level of technical expertise or experience. Download it and open up new opportunities to join in with the world’s largest 3D printing community!
|Tagged with||android||3 comments|