MakerBot Replicator | The Class of 2014
New Leading-Edge Printers
At MakerBot, we’ve been making professional-quality 3D printers affordable and accessible since 2009. In that short time we’ve released four generations of 3D printers, helping unleash a worldwide 3D printing revolution in art and design, engineering and manufacturing, architecture, education, and more.
Today we’re yet again defining the new standard in ease of use, quality, and reliability with the introduction of three new MakerBot Replicator 3D printers. We are proud to introduce the:
– MakerBot Replicator Mini Compact 3D Printer
– MakerBot Replicator Desktop 3D Printer
– MakerBot Replicator Z18 3D Printer
The MakerBot Replicator 3D Printing Platform
All three Fifth Generation MakerBot Replicator 3D Printers run on a common MakerBot Replicator 3D Printing Platform, which enables improved reliability, ease of use, and seamless connectivity. Check out the features below:
– New MakerBot Replicator Smart Extruder that’s easy to swap or replace. It also detects filament absence and automatically pauses your print.
– On-board camera for print monitoring and easy sharing.
– USB, Ethernet, and Wi-Fi* ensure a seamless workflow.
– 3.5-inch full-color LCD display** and intuitive dial create a rich user experience.
Each Fifth Generation MakerBot Replicator 3D Printer is designed for use with new MakerBot apps, which are cloud-enabled and allow you to discover, manage, and share 3D prints—from your desktop computer or mobile device.
With this new suite of 3D printers, we’re excited to see how you’ll take your creative projects to a whole new level! Check out the links below to learn more.
It’s an easy-to-use, no-compromise compact 3D printer for everyone, from beginners to pros.
Providing unmatched speed, reliability, quality, and connectivity for all your 3D printing needs.
Massive build volume and the best price/performance in its category.
* Coming soon
**MakerBot Replicator and MakerBot Replicator Z18 only
|Tagged with||6 comments|