Microsoft’s MakerBot Experience | Amplified!
Recently, we announced that Microsoft® was offering MakerBot demonstrations in select Microsoft retail stores across the country. For those in cities that didn’t make the initial list, never fear!
As of Sunday, August 18th, the MakerBot Experience has expanded to all 41 Microsoft retail stores in the U.S., giving 23 more towns and cities across America the opportunity to see 3D printing on a MakerBot® Replicator® 2 Desktop 3D Printer, up close and personal.
Head down to your nearest Microsoft retail store to:
- Purchase a MakerBot Replicator 2 Desktop 3D Printer
- Purchase a variety of MakerBot PLA Filament colors
- Discover how the MakerBot Replicator 2 Desktop 3D Printer works
- Learn about the plug-and-play integration with Windows 8.1
- Touch and feel a curated selection of display 3D prints, all fabricated on a MakerBot Replicator 2 Desktop 3D Printer
- Take home a 3D printed giveaway (while supplies last)
Come be a part of the MakerBot Experience and join MakerBot, as we lead the Next Industrial Revolution through 3D printing, one shopping center at a time. You can also check out the MakerBot Replicator 2 Desktop 3D Printer at www.microsoftstore.com/makerbot
Check out the full list of Microsoft retail stores below to witness what the buzz is all about! We’d love to hear feedback and see pictures and videos from your visit to the MakerBot Experience – share your story with us on Facebook, Google+, Instagram, Vine, and Twitter (@MakerBot).
|Tagged with||3 comments|