Thingiverse | A Fresh, New Look on Thingiverse
We are incredibly excited to launch a redesign of thingiverse.com today. Our Design and Development teams have been cranking away to improve your Thingiverse user experience. We concentrated on the core pages of the platform in this release, and there is much more to come over the next few months.
Among the many improvements, you’ll see that the whole site is now responsive. Using your computer, tablet, or phone, easily view the new homepage and quickly like or collect items on the explore page. We’re also curating collections to surface cool things you may have missed.
We’re most excited about these updates:
– View the new, responsive grid layout with your computer, tablet, or mobile device.
– “Like,” “Collect,” and “Comment” easily within the grid format.
– Discover the best of Thingiverse on the redesigned Homepage.
– Personalize your user profile with a cover image.
– Search for things and users, then sort by newest, relevant, and most makes.
– Filter your Dashboard to see exactly what you want.
Don’t take our word for it. Log on to thingiverse.com and check it out for yourself!
|Tagged with||23 comments|