The MakerBot Experience at a Microsoft Retail Store Near You

microsoft_700

“The MakerBot® Experience,” our in-store 3D printing demonstration at the Microsoft retail store, is expanding from its roots in Seattle, San Francisco, and Palo Alto and sweeping the nation. Get yourself to a Microsoft Retail Store near you and grab your MakerBot Replicator 2 Desktop 3D Printer.

Microsoft® retail stores across the country will offer a “MakerBot Experience” and the chance for customers to see 3D printing in action as well as purchase a MakerBot Replicator® 2 Desktop 3D Printer and MakerBot PLA Filament right in the store.  The Microsoft retail stores are the only full line stores outside of MakerBot’s own NYC store where you can purchase a MakerBot Replicator 2 Desktop 3D Printer in person and take it home the same day.

Visit one of these Microsoft retail stores in the U.S. and see MakerBot at work!

Be sure to share photos and videos with us on Twitter @MakerBot and tell us about your in store experience.

msftfoot

• Tony Genova
    August 7, 2013 at 11:34 pm

Going to Manhattan tomorrow (Thursday) to see the 3D printer

Very excited to see it. I spent 30 years in the screen printing industry and this is a revolutionary breakthrough in the printing industry.

Michael Ettlemyer
      August 8, 2013 at 4:40 pm

That’s great, Tony! Tell us what you think of the “MakerBot Experience.”

• ErikJDurwoodII
    August 8, 2013 at 5:41 am

So here’s the big question:

Do they sell filament?

Can I finally be able to drive 20 minutes to Bellevue and pick up a spool of MakerBot PLA or ABS filament? Has my wish finally come true!?!

Michael Ettlemyer
      August 8, 2013 at 4:50 pm

You’re in luck! They sell PLA filament (not ABS) for the Replicator 2.

• Curtis March
    December 5, 2013 at 2:20 pm

if I go to the Msoft store, can I print something from the live demonstration. I’d like to see how well it can make something of mine.

• Mederose Mente
    July 21, 2014 at 11:39 pm

I’ve been there and it was great! I was very excited to see everything! Plus, the customer service team there felt like I was talking to friends. Good job!

Open Support Case