The MakerBot Experience at a Microsoft Retail Store Near You
“The MakerBot® Experience,” our in-store 3D printing demonstration at the Microsoft retail store, is expanding from its roots in Seattle, San Francisco, and Palo Alto and sweeping the nation. Get yourself to a Microsoft Retail Store near you and grab your MakerBot Replicator 2 Desktop 3D Printer.
Microsoft® retail stores across the country will offer a “MakerBot Experience” and the chance for customers to see 3D printing in action as well as purchase a MakerBot Replicator® 2 Desktop 3D Printer and MakerBot PLA Filament right in the store. The Microsoft retail stores are the only full line stores outside of MakerBot’s own NYC store where you can purchase a MakerBot Replicator 2 Desktop 3D Printer in person and take it home the same day.
Visit one of these Microsoft retail stores in the U.S. and see MakerBot at work!
- Scottsdale, AZ – Fashion Square
- Costa Mesa, CA – South Coast Plaza
- Mission Viejo, CA – The Shops at Mission Viejo
- Palo Alto, CA – Stanford Shopping Center
- San Diego, CA – Fashion Valley
- San Francisco, CA – Westfield San Francisco Centre
- Lone Tree, CO – Park Meadows Mall
- Danbury, CT – Danbury Fair Mall
- Atlanta, GA – Lenox Square
- Oak Brook, IL – Oakbrook Center
- Schaumburg, IL – Woodfield Mall
- Bloomington, MN – Mall of America
- Salem, NH – The Mall at Rockingham Park
- Bridgewater, NJ – Bridgewater Commons
- White Plains, NY – The Westchester
- Houston, TX – Houston Galleria
- McLean, VA – Tysons Corner Center
- Bellevue, WA – Bellevue Square
Be sure to share photos and videos with us on Twitter @MakerBot and tell us about your in store experience.
|Tagged with||6 comments|