Lead Times Dropped: Get Your MakerBot Replicator 2 In Four Weeks!

MakerBot_Replicator2_Front_View

Here’s some great weekend news for all of you sitting on the fence:

Order your MakerBot Replicator 2 Desktop 3D Printer or today, and you’ll have it in 4 (yes, four) weeks.

We’ve been working really hard to deliver carefully, professionally assembled 3D printers quickly to meet the incredible demand. In the past couple of months, we’ve managed to bring down our lead time from 8 weeks to 4.

Buy one today, and then 4 weeks plus 2 hours from now show us what you made! Tweet us @makerbot with #firstprint.

• Jay
    March 22, 2013 at 4:28 pm

Excellent!
    What about us 2X customers? Can we see the delivery reduced for us also?

Jay

• Neil McElravy
    March 24, 2013 at 12:53 am

I’m looking forward to seeing my new replicator 2x in the mail soon.

Neil

• Robert G
    March 25, 2013 at 10:01 am

Cool. Are you working on filament lead times (and new colors)? I’ve been waiting since 2/22 for a filament order. Thanks!

• Guillaume
    March 26, 2013 at 6:28 am

Is it the same for 2X?

Andrew
    March 26, 2013 at 11:19 am

Hi all — We’re not officially dropping the lead time on the MakerBot Replicator 2X at this time, but rest assured we are shooting for that soon.

• Steven
    March 26, 2013 at 2:00 pm

Any update on the 2X? Is it actively shipping? I’m getting close to my 8 week lead time and the suspense is killing me!

• Hemant Bheda
    March 26, 2013 at 9:35 pm

What is the current lead time for 2X

• Roar
    March 29, 2013 at 4:33 am

I’ve waited 10 weeks + 3 days (and still counting) for the 2X, and no reply on when its going to ship. Thats poor CMS. I’ve gone from being frustrated, to curious. On how long it will take for them to give me a reply, or actally ship the printer lol

• Edward
    March 29, 2013 at 11:28 am

Don’t hold your breath on the 2X, going on 10 weeks. The only answer I can get is we have no idea when it will ship but we are trying really hard. And the dog ate my homework.

• John
    April 1, 2013 at 8:58 pm

Same problem on the 2x it will be 11 weeks Wednesday. I posted once to this, must have been deleted. Not very impressed with Makerbot customer service.

Andrew
    April 2, 2013 at 9:47 am

@John, you left a comment four days ago on a different post (http://www.makerbot.com/blog/2013/02/25/replicator-2x-now-shipping/). Your comment is still there. We never delete or filter comments unless they contain abusive language.

• Artsycs
    April 22, 2013 at 4:52 pm

So… Just orderd the 2x…. What is the lead time now ? Last posting here was 18 days ago. Anyone get one yet and if so, how long did it take?

• Michael
    April 24, 2013 at 11:37 am

11 weeks, still not shipped. At around 8 weeks, i emailed them, and in the 11 days it took them to respond, i decided to call. the person i spoke to said they were running 2 weeks behind. the email i finally received said they were 3 weeks behind. I’m at the end of my patience here….not able to meet production schedules, poor support response times, failure to provide updates as to what is going on. I’ve been hearing other similar stories. The least they could have done is apologize for the delay.

All products in your cart at the time of purchase will qualify for the special financing promotion if purchased with Dell Preferred Account between 11-26-2014 through 12/30/2014.