New MakerWare Version Available For Download
Stop what you’re doing! MakerBot MakerWare 1.1.2 is now available for download, and it involves a couple good fixes you may find interesting.
As always, head over to the MakerWare page for the latest downloads. Here’s what’s included in this release:
● It is now possible to save directly to an SD card on Macs.
● There is a gcode verifier that checks for errors in gcode when printing over USB or when printing to file.
● There are now bot-specific messages during firmware uploading, so MakerBot Replicator 2 users will no longer be told about a reset button.
● When connecting to a MakerBot with version 5.X firmware, there’s now a message recommending that users upgrade to a newer firmware version.
● The newest firmware is now the default when uploading firmware.
● Some Windows users running anti-spyware applications received an error message due to an incorrect localhost address. This has been fixed.
If you would like to share your ideas or feature requests with us, drop us a line at [email protected].
|Tagged with||9 comments|