MakerBot Heads to Chicago!
This weekend, Keith, Nick, and myself are heading from Brooklyn to the Windy City to introduce The MakerBot Replicator to the gathering hoards at The Chicago Comic & Entertainment Expo (C2E2) convention and host a wild meet up for MakerBot operators and Chicago makers at the hackerspace Pumping Station: One on Friday night.
So if you live in the Greater Chicago Area — or Illinois in general — you have no excuse not to zip over to join us at one of these two events!
Here’s where to find us!
The Chicago Comic & Entertainment Expo
C2E2 Booth 635
North Building at McCormick Place
2301 S. Lake Shore Drive
- Friday, April 13, 2012 – 10:00 AM – 1:00 PM (Professionals Only)
- Friday, April 13, 2012 – 1:00 PM – 7:00 PM (Open to the Public)
- Saturday, April 14, 2012 – 10:00 AM – 7:00 PM
- Sunday, April 15, 2012 – 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Pumping Station: One
3354 N. Elston – Name is painted on the door
(CTA stop is Belmont on the blue line)
- Friday, April 13th – 9:00pm – 11:00pm
- Refreshments, beer, and (probably) pizza to be provided, in quantity.
Also, head back to Pumping Station: One for their Saturday night 3rd Birthday Party benefit!
|Tagged with||C2E2, Chicago, comics, film, hackerspace, Pumping Station: One, television, The Replicator, video games||4 comments|