Announcing our $455 CupCake CNC Ultimate Kit Fathers Day Sale!

3D Printing for Fathers Day!

This one goes out to all the MakerBot Dads and Fathers worldwide, and soon to be MakerBot Dads!

This is an unheard-of 3D Printing bargain, the likes of which shock even me, your dear narrator. On Sunday 6/18, The CupCake CNC Ultimate Kit is dropping to a brain-freezingly low price. We love the CupCake CNC and know what a st/deal this is, so take advantage and get one soon! These are the last units of the CupCake, and we have run out of space for them here at the BotCave. Yesterday an avalanche of printed parts temporarily blocked access to the bathroom, and the decision was made. “Sell, sell, sell!” called Commander Bre. The big wheel keep on turning, and Fathers Day is looming! So get cracking and get the all-time best bargain in DIY 3D printing history. It’s everything you need to get started 3D Printing with a fun build, a great device, and a great Fathers Day gift! This is a limited time offer so carpe diem!

Tagged with , , , , 11 comments

• Charles Shapiro
    June 15, 2011 at 4:24 pm

Oh Man. And I thought it was a steal at $900.

• Ryan
    June 16, 2011 at 12:35 pm

Crazy cheap. I’m almost in just for the upgrades.

• Dave
    June 16, 2011 at 1:09 pm

I already see it listed at $455. Did this get lowered early or am I missing something?

MakerBlock
      June 17, 2011 at 3:19 am

@Dave: It got lowered early!

• Edward McQueen
    June 16, 2011 at 5:37 pm

Is it going on sale saturday the 18th or Sunday the 19th?

MakerBlock
      June 17, 2011 at 3:19 am

@Edward McQueen: They’re on sale now!!!

• Richard Sum
    June 18, 2011 at 11:53 am

Great price! Shame it wasn’t this price 6 months ago.

Excellent company though. Game on :)

• Lyndon
    June 24, 2011 at 10:48 pm

How do I get the cupcake deluxe ultimate for $455? I do not see where to order.

MakerBlock
      June 26, 2011 at 8:19 pm

@Lyndon: They’re gone!

• Andres Carriazo
    October 2, 2011 at 2:53 am

Is this product even still available at regular price?

• Zachary Coin
    November 12, 2013 at 10:50 pm

Will you guys ever make anything like the Cupcake CNC again? Because I have been wanting one since Summer of 2010 when I read about it in an issue of Popular Science (still have the issue, just because it showed the Cupcake CNC).

I have been disappointed in the lack of versatility in materials that can be used for printing in all of your models offered since the Cupcake CNC. I have also been disappointed in the price of all the models since. It seems to me that these newer models completely fly in the face of some of the original goals of Makerbot.

A line that stuck out to me early on when reading up on the Cupcake CNC: “When we set out to build MakerBot, we wanted to build a cheap, affordable 3D printer that we could build using commonly available parts and to make the rest of the parts using Digital Fabrication techniques.” -From: http://www.makerbot.com/blog/2009/04/22/first-printable-upgrade/#sthash.06AvNfSm.dpuf

All products in your cart at the time of purchase will qualify for the special financing promotion if purchased with Dell Preferred Account between 11-26-2014 through 12/30/2014.