BotBling Design Challenge from Carmiac
What’s that? You just don’t feel challenged enough? 1 No problem! Thingiverse citizen Carmiac was inspired by a recent post about people who trick out their robots to start his own design challenge.2 Right now the prize pool is $35 from Carmiac with MakerBot throwing in LEDs to help the winner rock out in style.
Being obligated to triangulate things on Thingiverse by blog.makerbot.com/2011/04/13/my-bot-rod-has-kickin-bot-bling/ my first two thoughts were design challenges and Bot Bling. So, this is a bot-bling design challenge. Hooray!
Rules For Entry:
- This must be NEW bot bling, so it must be uploaded to Thingiverse after I publish this contest.
- All entries must be tagged with ‘botbling_challenge‘
- Must be mostly printable (Unicorns and Frostruders included)
- Submissions must be posted by 11:59 EST May 15, 2011
- Enter as many times as you want, as long as the entries are unique.
- Judging will be completed within a day or two of contest end.
Judging will be based on the following, weighted in order.
- Number of likes
- Number of times it has been made by someone else
- File formats provided
What are you waiting for?! There’s work to be done!
|Tagged with||botbling, botbling_challenge, challenge, design, design challenge, Thingiverse||Leave a comment|