MakerBot Jobs: Marketing Experimenter
At MakerBot we’re looking for Marketing Experimenter to help us take it to the next level.
Your job as Marketing Experimenter will be to development and implement a marketing strategy based on experiments. If the experiments work, you’ll put them on autopilot and come up with other experiments. You’ll increase visibility, profitability, and performance. You’ll be the marketing department (for now), and focus on creating innovative marketing programs designed to execute the MakerBot vision, mission and values. This is a great job for someone with experience and ambition.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Strong strategic marketing skills with good digital/online/web background as well.
- A track record and a passion for emerging / digital / new media and innovation, combined with a sound understanding of consumers, social communities and brand interaction and overall marketing strategies.
- Passion for democratizing manufacturing and bringing 3D printers to the masses.
- Marketing a physical product
- Market segmentations
- Planning marketing experiments
- Developing marketing strategies with quantifiable data
- Channel distribution
- Customer segmentation
- Marketing Communications
- Market research
- Trade show
- Developing/implementing web based marketing programs
3 years experience required. Send a email with your resume to [email protected]
|Tagged with||One comment|