Reminder: Get Your Submissions In For the MakerBot Halloween Design Challenge
To celebrate the season, and our glow-in-the-dark ABS, we want you to submit things we can make for H-A-LL-O-W-EE-N with our MakerBots! Monday, October 18th at 11:11 p.m. is the deadline to get your designs in for our Halloween design challenge!
We already have a bunch of new Halloween-themed designs up on Thingiverse. Keep ‘em coming for an opportunity to get some free glow-in-the-dark ABS!
- Must be .stl file uploaded to Thingiverse and tagged with “Halloween”
- Must be a new design as of 8 October, 2010
- Deadline is Monday, October 18th at 11:11 p.m.
- Must be innovative, spooky, and and printable with a MakerBot
- Bonus points for requiring the Makerbot 3D Scanner v1.0 Kit , Unicorn, or Automated Build Platform
We will announce our favorite next week!
Also, if you’re looking for things to print for Halloween with your glow-in-the-dark ABS, check out MakerBlock’s Top 10 list.
|Tagged with||glow-in-the-dark ABS, halloween, Thingiverse||Leave a comment|