ReplicatorG 0018 now on sale for zero dollars and zero cents
ReplicatorG 0018 is now available for download! This release is predicated on the firm belief that no one should have to learn to use Blender just to scale an object. ReplicatorG now includes basic object manipulation functions, like scaling, rotation, placement, and mirroring. See our documentation for a quick introduction to the new features!
We could say more, but really, there’s no reason not just to get it from the ReplicatorG download page. Go! Get it now!
As always, there’s also a number of minor improvements and bug fixes, like a smarter launcher for Windows. See the full list below.
If you run into any problems, please let us know as soon as you can so we can try to fix them.
- Model can now be manipulated and saved
- Model translation
- Model scaling
- Model rotation
- Model reflection
- New Windows launcher
- Save model prompt when generating a toolpath
- Tabs indicate object modification status
- Explicit python path preference
- Allow user choice of python installation
- Mikko Sivulainen (paeaetech): better estimation for SD uploads
- Mikko Sivulainen (paeaetech): improved serial selection handling
- GitHub user Nazdravi: basic HTTP proxy support on Linux
|Tagged with||10 comments|