Today from the Twittersphere
MakerBot fans and operators tweet their experiences:
- fernandovalle; Just finished building #makerbot 1251. What a joy it is to use. http://twitpic.com/1m5h16
- sajego Did you see the ‘thing’ I made gramma on the @makerbot? It looks kind of like a poodle but it has 6 legs. http://flic.kr/p/7Z18SL
- zaffi New @diydays video is up…check out @bre talk about the unique http://makerbot.com #diydays http://www.vimeo.com/11529171 cc: @lanceweiler
- beagleboard RT @beagleboardorg: Beagleboard based interface to makerbot stepper controller http://goo.gl/fb/pIvrj #beagleboard
- connors934 Another great night @thesprouts.org. big thanks to will langford and jimmieprodgers for help with my @makerbot. Extruding is exciting!
- robots_dreams Photo-op with Bre Pettis, Makerbot Ind. inside tour, then hanging out with the NYCRESISTOR folks. Totally mind blowing! (@ NYC Resistor)
Keep twittering your makerbot action shots and experiences!!
|Tagged with||Leave a comment|